I am interested in wide spectrum of neuroscience both at cellular and system level.
Currently I am investigating the mechanism of generation of macroscopic brain activity. Specifically, I am focusing on:
- cellular subtrates of EEG and local field potentials
- spatio-temporal patterns of neuronal activity in the cortex
- modelling of brain states and electric fields in the brain
My research is supported by the European Commission (Human Brain Project).
I have used Python language in wide range of problems: from automating tasks such as podcast syncing to simulation of biology-inspired neural networks. I use Python also for teaching.
I am the project lead of two Open Source projects:
- SpikeSort – spike sorting library in Python
- svg_utils – SVG manipulation and figure composition library
I have contributed to many other projects including: